I accept both e-books and physical copies for review from publishers and authors. As long as your book sounds like something I will enjoy, I promise to provide a truthful review in return. If you are interested in me reviewing your book, please check out the information below and contact me at SarahWithersBlogs@gmail.com. Thanks!
- Crime Fiction
- Memoirs (as long as I have an interest in that individual)
Genres I won’t review:
- Non-Fiction (I am very picky with this genre)
My reviews follows a consistent pattern with the same information. I will always aim to read the novel before its release date and post my review before or around this date, of course, please be aware that real life can sometimes get in the way.
Each of my reviews will contain:
- Book details (Name, Publisher, Release Date)
- Book Cover image
- Links to the Goodreads page for both the novel and author.
- A star rating out of five
- My thoughts on the novel
- A final summary – would I recommend it
- Some reviews will contain ‘Memorable Quotes’
Each review will be an honest reflection of my thoughts and feelings of the book. I will always try to be positive and being as I usually review books from genres I love, my reviews usually tend to range between 3-5*’s. All of my reviews will be featured on my blog, Goodreads page, and Twitter.
If you are interested in me writing a review, please email me: SarahWithersBlogs@gmail.com